20-21st of June 2015
Accomodation & event center:
Military University of Technology, Kartezjusza str 1, Warsaw (map below). The accomodation is in the gym, so competitors should have their own sleeping bags and mattressess. WC, showers available.
Course of the race is divided into two stages.
On the first day (Saturday, 20th of June) teams will compete on foot (run or walk). Time limit - 4 hours. The task of the competitors is to collect as many control points as possible (free order). Course lenght - about 25 km.
On the second day (Sunday, 21st of June) teams will compete on bikes. However, there will be some foot, kayak and roller sections as well. Time limit – 8 hours. Completing all of the CP’s is not mandatory. Course lenght – about 75 km.
During both of the stages there are some special tasks to perform.
There will be mass start of all of the teams both days.
Teams of two, divided into categories:
- M – male teams
- MIX – mixed or female teams
- MV – male teams, the sum of the age of the competitors not less then 90 years
- MIXV – mixed or female teams, the sum of the age of the competitors not less then 90 years
- AZS M - male teams, students or university employees
- AZS MIX - mixed or female teams, students or university employees
Friday (19th of June 2015)
16:00-22:00 - registration and accomodation of participants
19.00 - jogging session; orgs &competitors together
Saturday (20th June 2015)
10:00-12:00 - registration and accomodation of participants
12:30 - briefing for competitors
13:30 - leaving the event base
14:30 - photo session
15:00 - start of the 1st day of the competition
19:00 - finish of the 1st day of the competition
19:30 - performance (details TBA)
Sunday (21st June 2015)
09:00 - start of the 2nd day of the competition (event's base)
17:00 - the end of the race
17:30 - closing ceremony
till 20:00 - check out of the teams, leaving event center
- a set of maps of the Race
- start numbers
- kayaks, paddles and life vests (for a kayaking section)
- hot meal & drinks after the race
- cups, diplomas and prizes for the best teams
All the teams, that will finish the race, will be given diplomas.
Top three teams from each category will be given cups and prizes (equipment).
Will be open soon and available till D-day. Up to 150 teams.
- 100 PLN (payed till 15th of April 2015) per team
- 150 PLN (payed till 31st of May 2015) per team
- 200 PLN (payed later) per team
Bank BPH o/Warszawa 63 1060 0076 0000 3210 0018 1024
Akademicki Związek Sportowy Środowisko Warszawa
ul. Szpitalna 5
with the postscript "City Raid 360° Warsaw Entry fee" and a team name